We offer to help guide you onto your new tyre by giving you…
- The right information
- The best service
- The highest quality work
- The biggest range
- The most competitive prices
We pride ourselves on having the latest products coupled with good old fashioned service, where the customer comes first. Everything we do is focussed on helping you get the right solution at the right time at the right price.
But not only that, we strive to make sure your experience in selecting your next tyre is the best it possibly can be. Here’s a few ways we do that…
- Free fitting and balancing – that’s right…for the vast majority of bikes we will fit your tyres absolutely free of charge. No need to pay fitting fees anymore! Enquire if your bike might be one of the few exceptions to this rule by clicking or by calling us on (03) 9023 4043.
- Fitting while you wait – most bikes take somewhere between 25-50 minutes to change both tyres. And while you’re waiting, we just happen to be located right next to a café that is open most of the time.
- No need to book – it’s rare we won’t be able to fit your tyres if you just drop in…of course it pays to check in with us before you come just in case we have a heavy influx of bikes…but most times you can just turn up during our normal trading hours and we can get your tyres fitted up and get you on your way quickly and efficiently.
- 17 point safety check – unfortunately it appears that many of us don’t check over our bikes as often as we should. So to ensure your safety we provide you with a written 17 point safety check so you know your bike is in good condition when you ride out of our driveway.
- The right information – it seems that the right information is often in short supply…but not at Motorcylce Tyre Domain! We give you the best guidance on everything from how to scrub in your tyres, to tyre pressures, to routine maintenance and inspection schedules and everything in between. With a more than half a century worth of collective experience, we have the right staff and the right information to make your motorcycling experience everything it could and should be!